Friday, November 28, 2008

eBay Friday 4

1. I love these old 1970's telephones. I want this for Christmas. I may buy it for myself!


I like this color better.

2. These 1970's Christmas ornaments are cool. I made some when I was young. It took forever and it involved working with tiny beads, sequins, and pins. By the time I finished, my hands felt arthritic. Maybe that is why I appreciate them now?
pretty...
3. This vintage sconce is pretty.

4. I love Venetian glass. This antique vanity mirror is beautiful.

This wall mirror is pretty, too.

5. I like geodes, too. This one is from Brazil.


6. Back to the Venetian glass...this chandelier is GORGEOUS!!!! And it is UNUSUAL with the metal frame.

It could go in the kitchen - like this... This photo is from Elle Decor magazine. I love this kitchen.

7. Or....you could buy this antler chandelier and go in another direction...


Check out Frederic Fekkai's dining room (photo - Elle Decor magazine)...love this combination. Antlers don't have to say "Aspen".

This is a short post because I am on my way to Miami - South Beach. Oh - yeah!

No comments: