1. I love these inlaid tables. They can be grouped together or used alone. The pattern is so beautiful and neutral that they can be used in almost any interior.
Check out this photo from PointClickHome - there is a tiny inlaid table next to the chair on the left.
I love the inlaid chests from Wisteria in this Cottage Living Idea House.
2. This antique artist's model is just 16 inches tall. Again, it could go modern or traditional or shabby chic or cottage or whatever.
3. This is a limited edition miniature Eames chair. Neat.
4. I am loving these Moroccan lanterns. I want some for my lanai.
5. I need (hahaha) this Louis Vuitton trunk in my bedroom. I could store things in it and use it as a nightstand.
6. I like this Goyard trunk, too.
Here's a Goyard trunk with black trim - both are vintage. These would be great stacked and used as a nightstand.
7. Many people are collecting vintage and antique globes now. It is interesting to see how countries are here and then gone and then back again.
8. The Wire Fox Terrier doorstop is a favorite of mine because I have a real Wire Fox Terrier - Skipper.
I like this Boston Terrier doorstop, too. It has some crazy eyes.
9. I still like these antique ship chandeliers. We went to Vizcaya in Miami this past summer and there was one hanging in the formal breakfast room. They are just so cool and timeless.