Friday, April 3, 2009

Ben Folds Concert

Tomorrow is my birthday and we celebrated by going to see Ben Folds in concert. He played at Florida Atlantic University last night and the show was AWESOME! He played most of the songs from his recent albun, Way to Normal, along with many of the songs that made him famous like Rockin' the Suburbs and Landed.



It was too much fun. We ate at Chops Lobster Bar before the show. The food was fantastic. I ate the best salmon that I have ever had in my life. It was so tender that it felt like chewing on air in my mouth.

We stayed at the Boca Resort .
PLEASE check out the website because the decor of this hotel is so beautiful. I could not figure out how to copy the photos because they are in a slide show so please see the website of this Mizner gem. It turns out that Ben Folds was staying at the hotel as well!





No comments: