Friday, October 23, 2009

Twi-crack post

twilight-poster

I confess. I am addicted to Twi-crack and I highly recommend that you try some. My story started about a year ago. I was talking with a 13- year-old about school when her eyes suddenly glazed over and she said, as if in a trance, “Have you read Twilight?” I looked at her, puzzled by the random change of subject, and said that I had not read Twilight. She said, again trance-like, “You HAVE to read it. You HAVE to read Twilight.” I didn’t think much more about it until a few weeks ago. I finally finished Ken Follett’s Pillars of the Earth and World Without End, both excellent books. Upon finishing World Without End, I decided that I should read something silly and light and easy. I thought about the 13-year-old and decided that whatever she was reading would be perfect. That’s when I tried Twi-crack. I began reading on Wednesday. By the following Tuesday I had read Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, AND the partially leaked internet book – Midnight Sun (Edward’s version of Twilight). PLUS, I am sad to say, that I watched the Twilight movie four times. The Twilight series is crack literature. That is why I am PSYCHED for November 20th because the New Dawn movie will be released. I’ll have to get there early so I can find a good seat amongst the hoards of teens that are also PSYCHED about November 20th. Twi-crack is sooooooo gooooood.

newmoonteaser_l

Rob-Pattinson-in-GQ-team-twilight-5312291-352-480

Do I even have to say it? Go team Edward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I confess - I am an addict too = don't tell your sister!
Kristen